AFO Hinchinbrook Challenge – 2021
August 26 - August 28
- The ‘Hinchinbrook Fly Fishing Club Inc’ is hosting this year’s ‘Challenge’.
- The Australian Flyfishing Outfitters (AFO) Hinchinbrook Challenge is a fly fishing competition, in the Hinchinbrook Channel and surrounds, North Queensland. Teams of 2 or 3 anglers per boat, compete over two days.
- Thu 26 Aug – 7.00 pm Briefing at the Lucinda Point Hotel/Motel
- Fri and Sat, 27 and 28 Aug – Fishing days
- Lucinda Point Hotel/Motel
- The ‘Challenge’ is open to all. However, there is a maximum of 25 Teams.
- Nominations open – 30 Jun at 6.00 am
- Nominations can be made via ‘Try Booking’ at: https://www.trybooking.
- If you have ANSA Qld Insurance – $240
- Without ANSA Insurance – $255 (I will arrange the ANSA Qld Short Term Membership)
- Cost includes – three evening meals at the Lucinda Point Hotel/Motel, a Challenge Shirt and a Sponsor Grab Bag
Updates will be made via the Challenge Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/