LONGEST LANDBASED FISH ON AN ARTIFICIAL LURE – BOB CARRUTHERS MEMORIAL TROPHY
This competition was introduced in memory of Bob Carruthers, a prominent Brisbane SFC and former ANSA Qld Executive member as this was his style of fishing. It is awarded to the person with the Longest Land Based Capture on Artificial Lure (including fly).
Simply catch a fish according to the rules below and fill in the online capture entry form – www.ansaqld.com.au/awards/entry-form/
Results will be updated regularly via the online leaderboard – www.ansaqld.com.au/competitions/leaderboards/landbased-lure-leaderboard/
- Fish must be caught on an artificial lure (including a fly) and from land and anglers must be a registered financial member of ANSA Qld
- Captures are to be submitted via online entry form – www.ansaqld.com.au/awards/entry-form/
- To beat a current capture, new entries must be at least 5 mm bigger (all measurements in millimetres) than the current capture.
- Fish may be kept or released
- Tackle must meet the requirements set out for Lurefishing
- Minimum and maximum lengths apply as per ANSA eligible species list and captures must comply with all Fisheries Regulations
- The competition commences on 1st July each year and ends on 30th June the following year
- The winning angler will be announced at the following annual state conference
- Anglers have two (2) weeks from the end of the fishing year to submit a request to review a submission or to challenge the results of the competition, after which all results shall be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- ANSA QLD reserves the right to remove any and all capture submissions as and when they deem it necessary.
|Name||Date of Capture||Species||Length||Photo|