Aug 26, 2022
Lucinda Point Hotel/Mote
The ‘Hinchinbrook Fly Fishing Club Inc’ is hosting this year’s ‘Challenge’.Outline
- The Australian Flyfishing Outfitters (AFO) Hinchinbrook Challenge is a fly fishing competition, in the Hinchinbrook Channel and surrounds, North Queensland. Teams of 2 or 3 anglers per boat, compete over two days.Dates
- Thu 26 Aug – 7.00 pm Briefing at the Lucinda Point Hotel/Motel
- Fri and Sat, 27 and 28 Aug – Fishing daysLocation
- Lucinda Point Hotel/MotelNominations
- The ‘Challenge’ is open to all. However, there is a maximum of 25 Teams.
- Nominations open – 30 Jun at 6.00 am
- Nominations can be made via ‘Try Booking’ at: https://www.trybooking.
- If you have ANSA Qld Insurance – $240
- Without ANSA Insurance – $255 (I will arrange the ANSA Qld Short Term Membership)
- Cost includes – three evening meals at the Lucinda Point Hotel/Motel, a Challenge Shirt and a Sponsor Grab Bag
Copyright © 2023 Australian National Sportsfishing Association Queensland Inc | Rockhampton website design by Almost Anything