The competition will commence on the 1st of July in each year and finish on the 30th of June in the following year.
1. Entries will be accepted for a maximum of ten (10) fish, all separate species, from the ANSA Queensland Inc Eligible Species List.
2. Awards shall be for the following:
a) Senior Male
b) Senior Female
c) Junior Male
d) Junior Female
e) Sub-Junior Male
f) Sub-Junior Female
3. A junior competitor is one who has attained the age of ten (10) years of age but not sixteen (16) years at the start of the competition. A sub-junior competitor is one who has not attained the age of ten (10) years at the start of competition. NOTE: Ages for junior and sub-junior is taken as at the 1st of July in each year, i.e., if the person starts the competition as a sub-junior or junior they will remain in that category for the period of the competition.
4. Anglers may continue to improve their score throughout the year.
5. No nomination is required. Registered financial membership of ANSA Qld Inc is necessary.
6. The angler may fish anytime and anywhere within the ANSA National boundaries for the period of the competition. There is no obligation for members to compete in or enter the competition.
7. There are no restrictions on fishing divisions to allow the angler maximum flexibility for fishing.
8. The winner in each category will be the angler with the maximum number of species (10), except in the case of a tie, which will be decided by the highest total point score. Submissions must include Species, Line Class and points scored to determine the latter.
9. Fish may be weighed whole. No allowance can be made for fish that are gilled and gutted.
Submissions for the Annual Top Ten trophies should be made by the appropriate club official at the end of the angling year and must be in the hands of the Convenor by July 31st.