The competition will commence on the 1st of July in each year and finish on the 30th of June in the following year.
1. All fish must be listed on the ANSA Qld eligible species (www.ansaqld.com.au/competitions/eligible-species-list/)
2. Anglers may enter as many fish as they wish but only their ten (10) highest point scoring fish will be accepted and all must be of different species.
3. Awards shall be for the following:
a) Senior Male
b) Senior Female
4. A junior competitor is one who has attained the age of ten (10) years of age but not sixteen (16) years at the start of the competition. A sub-junior competitor is one who has not attained the age of ten (10) years at the start of competition. NOTE: Ages for junior and sub-junior is taken as at the 1st of July in each year, i.e., if the person starts the competition as a sub-junior or junior they will remain in that category for the period of the competition.
5. Anglers may continue to improve their score throughout the year.
6. No nomination is required. Registered financial membership of ANSA Qld is necessary.
7. The angler may fish anytime and anywhere within the ANSA National boundaries for the period of the competition.
8. There are no restrictions on fishing divisions to allow the angler maximum flexibility for fishing.
9. The winner in each category will be the angler with the maximum number of species (10), except in the case of a tie.
10. It the case of a tie the overall length of each eligible fish (max. 10) will be compared to its masters trophy length with one point allocated for every centimetre a fish is over its masters trophy length (www.ansaqld.com.au/competitions/eligible-species-list/)
11. To be eligible anglers must enter their fish using the ANSA Qld online fish capture entry form by 30th June each year – www.ansaqld.com.au/awards/entry-form/