Awarded to the person with the Longest Land Based Capture on Artificial Lure
This competition has been introduced to the ANSA Qld membership in memory of Bob Carruthers, a prominent Brisbane SC and former ANSA Qld Executive member as this was his style of fishing.
Simply catch a fish according to the rules below and fill in the online capture form to enter.
Results will be updated regularly and as the current leader is surpassed.
Taggers may use their tagged fish to enter this competition
· Fish must be caught from land and anglers must be a registered financial member of ANSA Qld
· Capture to be submitted via online entry form within 21 days to be eligible for the competition
· To beat a current capture, the new fish must be at least 5 mm bigger (all measurements in millimetres) than the current capture.
· At the end of the fishing year the winner is anounced and the competition starts again
· Fish may be kept or released
· Tackle must meet the requirements set out for Lurefishing
· Winning angler gets a framed certificate with a picture of that species used as a watermark on the certificate
· Minimum and maximum lengths apply as per ANSA species list and captures must comply with all Fisheries Regulations
|Name||Date of Capture||Species||Length||Photo|